What a lovely and welcomed surprise and to think that I started blogging less than 2 months ago!
Thank you Art Epiphany for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award” You humble me with your recognition.
I understand the rules are as follow:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post – Done with singular pleasure 🙂
2. Share 7 things about yourself – Let me clean my trumpet 🙂
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading – Tough one, this
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award – Love to be a courier of good tidings 🙂
Seven things about myself:
1. I started the blog to share my poems, went into The Life of Mechanic Leigh, micro-fictions and into Thoughts & Reflections – all in 6 weeks!
2. I use mostly UK English in my blog posts as opposed to USA English. In Singapore, most people speak a local version called Singlish!
3. I speak 5 languages and used to swear in 7 more! (Used to…)
4. I can speak English with a heavy French accent – though I don’t speak French!
5. In the military, I used to be a DI – drill instructor. We used mostly Bahasa Melayu – the National Language of Singapore.
6. Currently, I am learning German and can get by.
7. I learnt to count up to 35 and stopped – that is my age, if you ask me. (My wife reminds me that I am 56 – she learnt to count up to 100 and beyond).
Nominations (Not in any order of merit):
It gives me great pleasure to nominate the following bloggers:
- Dennis O’Brien
- X Con Daddy (!)
- Tricia Bertram
- Natalie Flint
- Jamie MacNab
- Saara’s World
- Jon Page
- Five Reflections
- Ian Grice
- Richard Ward Wilson
- Segun Akiode
I hope you would be kind enough to accept the nomination.